We understand the following terms as:
the ability to do something successfully or efficiently.
a person who receives coaching from a coach, esp in business or office practice.
a recipient of goods or services in return for monetary or other valuable considerations.
- Continuously evolving an integrated Coaching approach with an Agile Mindset.
- Has self-awareness that the coachee(s) are the highest priority.
- Understands and exhibits in their own behaviours the Agile Coaching Code of Ethics.
- Successfully creates a safe and supportive environment that produces ongoing:
- mutual respect
- creative self-expression
- opportunities for new learning
- Has successfully obtained a formal recognised coaching qualification or a significant number of coaching experiences.
- Has coached individuals or/and teams to evolve their Coaching and Agile Mindset.
- Has learned from being coached and mentored over a prolonged period of time.
- Successfully demonstrated supporting individuals, teams and/or organizations in applying Agile values, principles and practices.
- Can clearly describe the differences between coaching, consulting, facilitation, mentoring, and teaching. Knowing when to efficiently apply them.
- Successfully promotes the above Agile Coaching Competencies